<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Fisting Planet Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/</link>
            <description>Fisting Planet Forum - Fists, Big Toys, Gapes &amp; Prolapses</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 14:52:58 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: how did y’all even discover this kink??</title>
                        <link>https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/general-discussion-experiences/how-did-yall-even-discover-this-kink/paged/3/#post-257</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 09:09:58 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[My ex was into kinky things, fisting was one of these and I remember how she grabbed my wrist when I was fingering her on our second date and she pulled my entire hand inside her pussy. We w...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My ex was into kinky things, fisting was one of these and I remember how she grabbed my wrist when I was fingering her on our second date and she pulled my entire hand inside her pussy. We went from there and had the most amazing sex life for the next 8 years</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Mmaarrcc</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/general-discussion-experiences/how-did-yall-even-discover-this-kink/paged/3/#post-257</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: What happened to Future Star?</title>
                        <link>https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/females/what-happened-to-future-star/paged/4/#post-256</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:23:50 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[To bring some new content, she decided to release a first off-stream sextape]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>To bring some new content, she decided to release a first off-stream sextape</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Mmaarrcc</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/females/what-happened-to-future-star/paged/4/#post-256</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: What happened to Future Star?</title>
                        <link>https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/females/what-happened-to-future-star/paged/3/#post-255</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2026 12:21:54 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@planetkeeper 
Don&#039;t think so, it was sold again to Yui Asuka, Irene Habibi and back to Unicornbaby, who was finally able to change handle to C4m_Girl_L1ve (in case it would be sold off aga...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@planetkeeper </p>
<p>Don't think so, it was sold again to <span>Yui Asuka, Irene Habibi and back to Unicornbaby, who was finally able to change handle to C4m_Girl_L1ve (in case it would be sold off again)</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Mmaarrcc</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/females/what-happened-to-future-star/paged/3/#post-255</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: how did y’all even discover this kink??</title>
                        <link>https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/general-discussion-experiences/how-did-yall-even-discover-this-kink/paged/3/#post-254</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 15:11:09 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I had watched anal fisting online vids for years. Then I finally met a girl who was willing to give me her hand. Most amazing thing ever!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had watched anal fisting online vids for years. Then I finally met a girl who was willing to give me her hand. Most amazing thing ever!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>GaFistMan69</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/general-discussion-experiences/how-did-yall-even-discover-this-kink/paged/3/#post-254</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Kittyy25</title>
                        <link>https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/females/kittyy25/paged/2/#post-253</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 07 Jun 2026 14:28:48 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@terryjo her prolapse is clearly bigger than it was 1 year ago]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@terryjo her prolapse is clearly bigger than it was 1 year ago]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>CoolenK</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/females/kittyy25/paged/2/#post-253</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Maria Caldas</title>
                        <link>https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/females/maria-caldas/#post-252</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 07 Jun 2026 14:19:52 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Great pics!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great pics!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>CoolenK</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/females/maria-caldas/#post-252</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Maria Caldas</title>
                        <link>https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/females/maria-caldas/#post-251</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 07 Jun 2026 03:26:17 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[158
157
159
160
162
165
163
161
168
166
164
167]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>MrFister</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/females/maria-caldas/#post-251</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Maria Caldas</title>
                        <link>https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/females/maria-caldas/#post-250</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 07 Jun 2026 03:25:31 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I just uploaded some new Maria Caldas videos on the site. They should be on the wall. Here are a couple of screenshots from the session. The full video should be on xhamster soon.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just uploaded some new Maria Caldas videos on the site. They should be on the wall. Here are a couple of screenshots from the session. The full video should be on xhamster soon.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>MrFister</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/females/maria-caldas/#post-250</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Chelly XCX</title>
                        <link>https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/females/chelly-xcx/#post-249</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 23 May 2026 15:31:23 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Can beat the world record soon…]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can beat the world record soon…</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Terryjo</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/females/chelly-xcx/#post-249</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Kittyy25</title>
                        <link>https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/females/kittyy25/paged/2/#post-248</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 23 May 2026 15:30:06 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Her pussy and ass prolapses have increased A LOT lately, a true QUEEN]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Her pussy and ass prolapses have increased A LOT lately, a true QUEEN </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Terryjo</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.fistingplanet.com/forum/females/kittyy25/paged/2/#post-248</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		